Hiring a janitorial service can be exhausting and expensive, especially if the company is too pricey and the janitor gives poor services. Choosing a janitorial service company in Monterey is similar to recruiting a C-level manager in your firm. The company should not only be economical and secure, but it should also be responsible enough to send a reliable janitor to your workplace.
Here are some important questions to ask a janitorial service company as well as the janitor before signing the service contract.
Employee Experience and Training
A professional janitorial service company conducts extensive research before recruiting the employees and provides regular training to the janitors in Monterey, CA.
Questions Regarding Customer Service
Many people complain about poor janitorial services when they find out that the janitor didn’t complete his job. However, they cannot request a refund as they have already signed a document. Worse, many people do not even read the contract before signing it. These questions will help you inquire about customer services of different janitorial service companies in Monterey.
1. How do you resolve an issue when the customer is not happy with the services?
2. Are you available 24/7 for customer services?
3. Do you allow the customer to meet the janitor before signing the contract?
4. How do you communicate with your customers? Do you always reply to the phone calls and SMS?
5. How do you resolve the problem if your customer has a quarrel or problem with your assigned janitor?
Questions Related with Billing
In the end, the money you spent should be honestly served. Asking these questions will help you to resolve the billing issues in advance.
1. Does the customer pay for services in advance?
2. How frequently do you bill for permanent services?
3. What type of liability insurance do you cover?
4. What are the coverage limits of your liability insurance?
Remember that you pay a good amount of your hard-earned money for janitorial services. Therefore, you should not hesitate in asking questions from the janitorial service provider. Also, make sure to read the service contract thoroughly before signing it.